Skip to main content

Content is Still King

Content is Still King
Image courtesy of iprostocks / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Who among of you agree on this? I know others will disagree and strongly believe that marketing is what matter most. I already confirmed this with myself and see with my own eyes different success stories of other web people. They write content, articles or blog post with value and to their liking. They give people not just a good stuff but information that everyone will love and find useful.

This is my belief. Both of these are important ingredients in becoming well-known and successful on the internet. I don't set aside the importance of marketing because it can really help a lot in terms of getting a broader scope of audience. Don't underestimate this as it can add up and boost your popularity online.

But let's go back to my supposed to be rating. For me, content is 75% while the rest, 25%, goes to marketing. You have to write the things you really know, and those things should accord to the specific guidelines and align to the standards. It does not matter whether you promote it or not, spider/crawler of different search engines, particularly Google, can find it as long as you apply the interlinking and internet's rules and regulations. Basically, the written content should not be spammy and very thin. If you have knowledge in SEO, avoid doing the black-hat techniques. It could make your site display at number one in search engine results page but would hamper you in the long run. Marketing and promoting will gain you extra and large traffic to your site. Just don't overdo it as Google will consider you spammer if you do. They will block your site and sometimes lock your account.
I know you're wondering why I post this topic which is far from the niche of this blog but it is really related to it. I continuously earn money online because of good and interesting content. I choose topic which is popular and people have interest to (in other words, talk about subject). Just follow the tips mentioned on this and you are good to go.

Don't turn things fast as you go on this journey. Money will come eventually at the time you least expect it. Don't just write because you want to earn money. Write about the things you know with passion, and the desire you dream about will be within your reach. I hope you enjoy this come back post after so many months of not posting. Thanks for reading!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. It's my pleasure to write a post like this. Just keep coming back to read more. Thanks! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Learn How To Make Money Online

I'm sure you type this phrase in Google, Yahoo and Bing many times. That's why I list here some of my ways to make money online. Start making blog or a simple site regardless if it's free or not Study what Adsense is all about since it's one of the platforms where you can earn money If you have extra money, you should consider getting a professional domain that is to your preference and liking Write useful, unique and exciting content Promote your work using sites you're already a member of (Facebook, Twitter and Google+) Find another ways to monetize your site like text-link ads (I recommend Infolinks or Kontera as I already tried it) And last but not the least, being affiliate marketer and promote products that are aligned to the niche of your site or blog. It's not easy to make money online but if you're determined to make it happen, you will do everything. You will try stuff like SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and study all aspects of inte

Avoid Sticking To Unproductive People

Actually, this stuff I am about to share can be good or bad. It depends on where you get influence from. If the influence can help you achieve your goals, then that is good and vice versa if it can only lead you to misfortune. Anyway, I would like to put here the paragraph I read somewhere. I hope it makes sense to you. Avoid sticking to people who have hobbies of collecting stuff which are too much expensive. In the end, you'll be like them through the influence or the process.

Did You Start Your 52-Week Money Challenge?

Early of this year (January 2017) , I stumbled upon this weird challenge, the 52-week money challenge . The first time I got introduced to it, I became confused because I couldn't understand how it worked. Anyway, the idea of saving money from your salary or business weekly is a good idea but the challenge is you will add the original amount of money to the previous week's money every week.