- Writing for yourself and not giving solutions to peoples’ problems.
- Write in non-English language.
- Posting of little content but with lots of pictures/images.
- When money is your goal, you take this topic and use it as your niche inspite of not having a real experience or not one of them.
- Claiming everything you write is true and real.
- Not crediting, mentioning or linking back to the trusted source when including reliable information in your post.
- Express your thoughts and opinion freely as if no one is reading them. Be careful on this or else you will suffer from consequences. For example, you said something bad about your boss, chances are your colleagues or your boss himself/herself might find it through social media or from people you’re both connected to.
- Your blog doesn’t have a niche to talk about and you see every people as your audience.
- Blog random thoughts in one entry that will make visitors leave in an instant.
- Using a default theme for your blog without customizing a new one (take note the word ‘branding’).
- Using free domain name and web hosting. If you’re serious in blogging and you treat it as a business, you should invest in getting a professional domain name and acquiring a stable web hosting.
I hope you like what you read and I really appreciate if you share it to your friends who are into blogging. However, if you disagree with some points I put here, I’m open for criticism. Just use the space below for your comment.