I’m sure you type this phrase in Google, Yahoo and Bing many times. That’s why I list here some of my ways to make money online.
- Start making blog or a simple site regardless if it’s free or not
- Study what Adsense is all about since it’s one of the platforms where you can earn money
- If you have extra money, you should consider getting a professional domain that is to your preference and liking
- Write useful, unique and exciting content
- Promote your work using sites you’re already a member of (Facebook, Twitter and Google+)
- Find another ways to monetize your site like text-link ads (I recommend Infolinks or Kontera as I already tried it)
- And last but not the least, being affiliate marketer and promote products that are aligned to the niche of your site or blog.
It’s not easy to make money online but if you’re determined to make it happen, you will do everything. You will try stuff like SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and study all aspects of internet marketing. You should easily distinguish the difference of Black from White Hat Techniques, ins and outs of blogging and finding out the niche where you have passion and knowledge about.
- and others
You may try writing articles, doing some gigs/services for others, answer surveys, send emails, promote others’ products and so on and so forth. You may also try being a reseller: purchasing offered services/products from white label company and selling it to others/to your clients for the price you set. By doing that, you will surely earn a lot of money being a middleman.
As they say, everyone is beginner in things that are new to them and as time goes by, they get acquainted to it and improved along the way. Just don’t get tired in learning and never assume that you know everything. If that is what you believe, then you have nothing to learn from here and I advise you to close this now.
Anyway, if there are things that you know working, please let me know. I will be happy to know your secrets in making money online. Thank you.