1. Use of social networking site.
- Create a Facebook page for your chosen topic
- Put your Squidoo article as the webpage
- Ask people to share and like your fanpage
- Update and always share your page regularly
- You can also create a Facebook group page for that niche, then add as many as you can
2. Use of social bookmarking sites.
- One example is StumbleUpon or Pinterest
- Don’t forget to use your accounts to pin, stumble and review your sites so the ranking will go up
- You can also add the products in that lens as a wishlist in wish.me
- Ask questions or related questions using your Yahoo account and put in the details your Squidoo link
4. Put your lens link in online directories.
5. Join forums that focusing on that topic and put the link as your signature or banner.
6. Create a slideshow and upload it to video sharing sites like YouTube and Vimeo and add the lens link on the information box.
7. Join the Squidoo groups on Facebook and promote your site once every week.
8. Don’t forget to update that lens.
9. Learn to Promote.
- Promote your links via email or via comments in chat rooms and comment sections
10. Learn Basic SEO and apply this to your lenses.
Basically, I slightly modified his tips above so that it can fit to everyone. I asked him before (November 26, 2012) on how I can get traffic to my anime lens and he bombarded me with these tips. Of course, it does not only apply to Squidoo site coz you may use and apply it to whatever article or post you have. I hope you find this useful and share it with your friends. Getting traffic (organic or targeted) is one of the first things to consider if you want to earn money online.
Again, thank you Wilfred! 🙂